|Sea Green / Black
DaFiN is proud to collaborate with the creators and innovators at VISSLA for the eighth year on the DaFiN x VISSLA 8.0 signature colorway.
- The perfect balance of comfort and power.
- Fun for any water activity from swimming to bodyboarding.
- Endorsed by the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association, United States Lifesaving Association and used by the best professional watermen and waterwomen around the world.
- Fins float in salt water.
- Lightweight and great for travel.
- Fins can be worn on either foot.
- Made with quality, natural rubber.
Da FIN was developed by Andy Cochran, an Australian who has lived in Hawaii for 28 years. Cochran was a lifeguard in Australia on the famous Bondi Beach and was one of the pioneers of life saving surfing in Australia.
With the help of world-renowned Hawaii lifeguards Mark Cunningham and Brian Keaulana, Cochran has developed a high performance fin. Dafin combines the comfort of a bootie with an innovative shape to create a unique fin that is extremely effective in the most extreme conditions.
The Hawaiian Lifeguard Association has endorsed Dafin as the standard for lifeguard equipment for the past eight years.
Dafin is the number one choice of lifeguards, bodysurfers, and top watermen worldwide. It is a benchmark for more than 40 municipalities and rescue organizations in the United States.
Dafin Europe is the natural distributor of this essential product in the waterman’s kit. The company also manufactures Kicks fins, a bodyboarding model developed by Cochran and Hawaiian bodyboarder Aka Lyman.