Security and protection of personal data
The Publisher: The person, natural or legal, who publishes the online public communication services.
The Site: All the sites, web pages and online services offered by the Publisher.
The User: The person using the Site and the services.
In the course of using the Sites, the Publisher may collect the following categories of data about its Users:
Civil status, identity and identification data, etc.
Economic and financial information (income, financial situation, tax situation, etc.)
No disclosure to third parties
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties. However, you are informed that your data may be disclosed in application of a law, a regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
Prior information for the communication of personal data to third parties in the event of a merger / absorption
Collection of opt-in consent for the transfer of data following a merger/acquisition
In the event that we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other form of asset transfer, we undertake to obtain your prior consent to the transfer of your personal data and to maintain the level of confidentiality of your personal data to which you have consented.
Purpose of the re-use of the personal data collected
Carry out customer management operations relating to
- contracts; orders; deliveries; invoices; accounting and in particular accounts receivable management
- a loyalty programme within a legal entity or entities
- monitoring customer relations, such as conducting satisfaction surveys, managing complaints and after-sales service
- the selection of customers to carry out studies, surveys and product tests (unless the consent of the persons concerned is obtained under the conditions set out in Article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data – racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union or religious opinions, sex life or health of the persons), The organisation of competitions, lotteries or any promotional operation, excluding online gambling subject to the approval of the Autorité de Régulation des Jeux en Ligne (French regulatory authority for online gambling).Aggregation of dataAggregation with non-personal dataWe may publish, We may publish, disclose and use aggregated information (information about all of our Users or specific groups or categories of Users that we combine in such a way that an individual User cannot be identified or referred to) and non-personal information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, promotional and advertising purposes and other business purposes. Aggregation with Personal Data Available on User’s Social AccountsIf you connect your account to an account on another service for the purpose of cross-mailing, that service may share your profile information, login information, and any other information you have authorized to be shared with us. We may aggregate information about all of our other Users, groups, accounts, and personal data available to the User.Collection of Identity DataRegistration and prior identification for the provision of the serviceUse of the Site requires registration and prior identification. Your personal data (name, first name, postal address, e-mail, telephone number,…) are used to perform our legal obligations resulting from the delivery of the products and/or services, under the End User License Agreement, the Warranty Term, if any, or any other applicable condition. You will not provide false identifying information or create an account for another person without their permission. Your contact information must always be accurate and up-to-date.
Collecting identification data
Use of the user ID only for access to the services
We use your electronic identifiers only for and during the execution of the contract.
Collecting terminal data
No collection of technical data
We do not collect or store any technical data from your device (IP address, internet service provider…).
Cookie retention period
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum duration of conservation of cookies is 13 months after their first deposit in the User’s terminal, as is the duration of the validity of the User’s consent to the use of these cookies. The lifetime of cookies is not extended with each visit. The User’s consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period.
Purpose of cookies
Cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimise the services provided to the User, based on the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalisation of pages, the operations carried out and the information consulted.
You are informed that the Publisher may place cookies on your terminal. The cookie records information relating to navigation on the service (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of consultation, etc.) which we can read during your subsequent visits.
Technical data retention
Duration of storage of technical data
Technical data is kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above.
Retention period for personal data and anonymisation
Retention of data for the duration of the contractual relationship
In accordance with article 6-5° of the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, personal data subject to processing are not kept beyond the time necessary for the execution of the obligations defined at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship.
Retention of anonymised data beyond the contractual relationship / after deletion of the account.
We keep personal data for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described in these GTC. After this period, the data will be anonymised and kept exclusively for statistical purposes and will not be used in any way whatsoever.
Deletion of data after account deletion
Means of data purging are put in place to provide for the effective deletion of data as soon as the retention or archiving period necessary for the achievement of the determined or imposed purposes is reached. In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you also have a right to delete your data that you can exercise at any time by contacting the Publisher.
Deletion of data after 3 years of inactivity
For security reasons, if you have not logged on to the Site for a period of three years, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to log on as soon as possible, otherwise your data will be deleted from our databases.
Deletion of account on request
The User may delete his or her Account at any time, by simple request to the Publisher OR through the Account deletion menu in the Account settings if applicable.
Account deletion in the event of a breach of the TOS
If you violate any provision of the TOS or any other document incorporated herein by reference, the Publisher reserves the right to terminate or restrict your use of and access to the services, your account and all Sites at its sole discretion without prior notice.
Indications in the event of a security breach detected by the Editor
Information to the User in the event of a security breach
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of your personal data. In the event that we become aware of unlawful access to your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or of unauthorised access resulting in the risks identified above, we undertake to
– Notify you of the incident as soon as possible;
– Examine the causes of the incident and inform you of them;
– Take reasonable steps to mitigate the negative effects and harm that may result from the incident
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall the undertakings set out in the above point relating to notification in the event of a security breach be construed as an admission of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
Transfer of personal data abroad
No transfer outside the European Union
The Publisher undertakes not to transfer the personal data of its Users outside the European Union.
In the event of a change to the TOS, we will not lower the level of privacy substantially without first informing the individuals concerned
We undertake to inform you in the event of a substantial change to these TOU, and not to lower the level of confidentiality of your data substantially without informing you and obtaining your consent.
Applicable law and remedies
You expressly agree that any dispute that may arise as a result of these TOU, including its interpretation or performance, will be referred to arbitration subject to the rules of the arbitration platform chosen by mutual agreement, to which you will adhere without reservation.
The Publisher undertakes to offer you the possibility of having all your data returned to you on request. The User is thus guaranteed better control of his or her data, and retains the possibility of reusing it. This data must be provided in an open and easily reusable format.